John Legal
John Legal, Attorney
Experience:  Over 15 years legal experience.

I need to know how to oreoara a power of attornet, that holds

I need to know how to oreoara a power of attornet, that holds up in florida?
Welcome! Thank you for your question.

Here is the Florida form that you would need to complete and sign then send to the person that will be selling the car for you.

I cannot provide you with legal advise. I have provided you with information about the law related to your question. My answer, and any information that you find online, should not take the place of having a consultation with a lawyer in your area to advise you regarding your specific issues.

Please show your appreciation for my candid, accurate information by clicking VERY INFORMATIVE, OR the OR and positive feedback. You should only rate me if you are satisfied with the information I provided you. If you cannot rate me GREAT please do not rate. Give me a chance to make it right by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

I appreciate your question and repeat customers. You can request me by beginning your question with "Dear XXXXX..."

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would need to talk to you in person, even if more charges would be involved. Please give me your contact information now

We are prohibited by the site to have contact outside this forum. Sorry. I am unable to provide that information.
While I understand that I cannot offer direct engagement I have provided you the information you need to get the power of attorney in place on your own. I would ask that you give me an excellent rating for my help so that I am paid by the site for helping you.