TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

I have two passports, one needs visa entering US, one doesnt.

I have two passports, one needs visa entering US, one doesn't. Is it possible to switch my passport from one that's needs visa to the one that has Visa weiver program?

If you have two valid passports and one does not require a visa to enter the US, you may use that passport.

The fact that one does not qualify does not take away the rights granted in the other passport that does qualify for visa waiver.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,