LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  8+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

Is the following attorney-at-law / firm legitimate ?. Mr.

Is the following attorney-at-law / firm legitimate ?.
Mr. David Fein at Capital Hill Group Ltd in New York ?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem

Good morning. I certainly understand your concern. Do you have reason to believe that you were involved with the case that they are contacting you about? How did they find you and what are they asking for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have no idea how they did find me, maybe through my previous complaint with the FSC in Hong Kong. Please see below for contents of their 1st Email and 2nd followed my reply to the 1st

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 29, 2013

Mr. Nicolas Talloen

Frans Mortelmanstraat 136

2273 Le Voorburg

The Netherlands

Sir,

This is not a solicitation.

If you have acquired any stocks, bonds or options& futures instruments with, from or through the company known as, Corestone Distributors and if you have valid proof of payments thereof, you can be entitled to a Settlement as an extended Class Member.

Our legal representative lawyers in New York have filed a Class Action Litigation last November 14, 2012 (Civil Action No. 022-18- MDL- 4421)on behalf of 1,980 Representative Plaintiffs (investors) and have been awarded a Class Action Settlement in the total amount of $783.16 million for the distribution to all valid claimants before the end of the statutory period of limitations issued by the Eastern District Court of New York dated March 19, 2013.

Please submit your valid proof of payments or claims immediately for proper verification. All material information and documents will be evaluated and verified against the court sequestered records.

The full copy of the Notice of Remedy and Settlement as issued by the federal court will be provided to all those who can provide valid proof of payments or claim.

If you wish to file on your own a civil litigation case against Corestone Distributors in the future, you may exclude yourself from this Settlement.

For direct inquiries, call (US) +1(NNN) NNN-NNNNor email to XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX .

Respectfully,

David Fein

Attorney-At-Law

Director

Legal Services Section

Email: XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 06, 2013

Mr. Nicolas Talloen

Frans Mortelmanstraat 136

2273 Le Voorburg

The Netherlands

Sir,

The Eastern District Court of New York, has sequestered, through federal warrants issued last February 18, 2013 and March 29, 2013, under a class action litigation and Settlement approved last January 23, 2013, all records of accounts, computer files, facilities and has ordered to place under the court supervision all assets, bank accounts and material documents belonging to Corestone Distributors and Westat Limited.

Your detail is found in the sequestered records and files. As representing Lawyers to the original Plaintiffs, the federal court has authorized our firm to inform you about your rights.

This is not a solicitation. You will be entitled to file a claim to this Settlement or you can choose to file criminal or civil lawsuits against Corestone and Westat at your own expense in the United States.

Any unclaimed or remaining amounts in this Settlement will be returned by the federal court to Corestone and Westat after the end of the effective period of the distribution of this Settlement.

The original representative plaintiffs and hundreds of extended class members have already received their portion of the approved Settlement based on the provisions of the Settlement.

You are required to submit all copies of payment receipts paid to Westat and Corestone to establish material proof of evidence of your claim.

For direct inquiries, call us directly at (US) +1(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Respectfully,

David Fein

Attorney-At-Law

Director

Legal Services Section

Email: XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please advise

Have you had any contact or dealings with the company who they claim to have settled with? They also require you to submit proof of these claims and if so, do you have evidence of those ?
Hi. I just wanted to follow up and see if you had a chance to respond, so I can provide you with a more direct answer. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thought I had replied earlier to above question, cannot find anything so here again. Yes, I had dealings with Corestone(distributorsglobal.com), a company that fraud me out of a lot of money. Nearly all money's were paid by me from my Dutch bank account into a Hong Kong bank account of the Company Westat, hence I have proof of all payments.

For info, I am 6 hrs ahead of you, please mind the time difference.

Thank you for the additional information. There are three attorneys who share that name and I have provided a link below, for you review to see them. You should contact the attorney with the number listed and ask him questions/verify his identity, based upon the information contained with the New York Attorney Search. In addition, you should contact the Eastern District of New York and provide them with the case number XXXXX have, to verify that the parties involved are who they said they are. Here is the link to their website as well. If you did have previously dealings with the company and there was fraud, it is possible that you would be entitled to some relief and a share of the amount recovered. As long as the information can be verified based upon 1) the attorney and the 2) the actual case with the court, then you may want to consider sending them proof of your payments, to share in the recovery. The only thing that causes me some slight concern, is the signature block used by this attorney. If he is indeed the director, he should be able to verify everything and send you proof via email, for you to review.

https://www.nyed.uscourts.gov/

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/attorney/AttorneySearch#search_result

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks so far for info / contacts provided - I will deal with them tomorrow. Final questions for now ; 1) Can I get back to you at a later stage / how ? and : 2) Can you advise of an affordable local law firm that specialises in my kind of case (fraud / assistance). My rating will be excellent, hope to hear back soon. With thanks, Nico

You are welcome and sorry for the delay. Yes, if you need to respond at a later time, you can always reply through this page or request me, as needed. The site does not allow us to give out specific referrals but it is best to start with the New York Bar Attorney Referral Service. Here is a link to their website. http://www.nycbar.org/get-legal-help/legal-referral-service
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience: 8+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.