LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

I have an education case in Texas. How can I find a good A

I have an education case in Texas. How can I find a good Attorneys?
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. What did the two attorneys you have spoke with tell you about the situation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good morning

the case is about expulsion of my son from college. and there is no due process applied before that

both said that we have a case.

Thank you for the additional information. The best place to start is with the Texas Bar Association and their attorney referral service. Here is a link with their information, so you can contact them and find an attorney in the county where his school is located.

You also will want to use and search sites like and to find attorneys and read reviews on them as well, to determine who is capable of handling the case. You not only want to find an attorney that you can afford but one that you feel comfortable with and confident that the matter can be resolved favorable.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.