Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I recently became a member with my siblings of an LLC due to

I recently became a member with my siblings of an LLC due to the passing of my father. My siblings are always arguing and fighting about the business and it interferes with my regular work. My question is there a kind of lawyer that can act as a buffer or surrogate for me when dealing with the LLC, if so what kind? I am find with my siblings in other aspects, just not the LLC.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

There is absolutely such counsel. You can either look to business law attorneys who can act as your agents and buffers when communicating with the other partners, or you can find an attorney who has a background in business and contract law that also has experience with mediation and/or arbitration, so as to potentially attempt to have the parties find common ground. The latter is likely more sophisticated and likely more expensive to obtain.

Good luck.