Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Hello: The court is making

Customer Question

Hello: The court is making my ex-husband to pay child support for some years already. the judge call us to go to court so he start making payments because he never done it since 2008. He told me that he was not paying me anything, so they call us to court again, and this time he got a lawyer, I have 2 sons 18 and 16. My younger son moved to his house two years ago, so now he is taking me to court because he wants to reduce the child support ($38.000) for my son 16, for the last two years, he wants to reduce the payment, and he wants my 16 years old son custody, and not to pay anything anymore to me. I am disable (social security) I am 48 years old and I have 10 illnesses, i take 18 pills a day and I am ezquizophrenic. This is stressing me a lot , i can stop shaking, and getting panic attacks. Can I do something against him and his lawyer? thank you
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name isXXXXX am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry about your unfortunate situation.

On what bases would you do something against your ex-husband and his attorney?

It appears that the ex-husband is simply exercising his legal rights through court?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Relist: Inaccurate answer. he was a XXXX!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i dont want you to take my money again, and I think that you are not a lawyer. you XXXXXXXX XXX!!!

MINUS 100 % IN THE EVALUATION