Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I was trying to respond to yoiur answer but the system was

I was trying to respond to yoiur answer but the system was not letting me
I have only been there 7 months . Will I still have a claim againsts them? Will I still be able to get unemployment when i am released? Does SAIF still have to pay me time loss untill I am relased? Or if the provider relases me to modified duty only?
Thank you for your response and new question.

Your only claim would be the retaliation under workers compensation if you have not been there 12 months, but it is still a claim you have. SAIF still has to pay while you are out on workers compensation. When you are released to full duty, you would claim unemployment and argue the employer retaliated against you firing you while they knew you were out of work on workers compensation.

Thank you so much for using I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.