Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

Dimitry, I did not state

Dimitry, I did not state it was a employment law question in the first place. Now I am asked for additional funds? Is that needed to get an answer to my original question?

Thank you for your question and thank you most kindly for requesting me to assist you. It appears that someone else answered this question (if you are asking about a question pertaining to a will). If you were seeking me to answer, I would be happy to do so, or I can ask the original contributor to clarify. Please advise, if you are seeking on only asking one question, I can ask that the other question be closed out, whichever thread that would be.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I need the answer about the will and the need to run it thru probate. No one else has answered the question. You were the one assigned to my original question and I haven't heard from anyone else. I just inquired whey I was being charged an additional charge other then the original amount of $50.00 which I authorized to my credit card. thanks

I am sorry for the difficulty, if I was assigned to assist you, I was not informed as I do not see any sort of email or a history with such a request. No matter, I will be happy to evaluate and provide you with my thoughts. Before I answer, however, most likely the reason for the additional charges is because you posted this question as a separate new question--each new post or thread is a potentially new charge. From my records it shows that a different professional attempted to assist you and posted a response but I am not sure if you saw it. I can either link you to the initial post so you can finish up with that professional, or I can ask that the initial question be closed and I can assist you here. Please advise on which option you prefer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It really doesn't matter how we do it. I want to pay $50. for one question - the question is " my aunt pawed away in FL, with a FL Will in place. The Will stated "NO PROBATE or any other un-needed funds to be spent". The law enforcement agency (police) carried funds from her home & carried it to their station. Would not release it to the heirs, and said the estate must be probated. (the Will is very clear with no contestors).

Thank you for your follow-up.

My apologies on the delay. Please allow me to respond directly. A will CANNOT demand that no probate take place. To actually honor the will, the will has to go through the probate process as an unprobated will has no legal standing or rights. The police are correct, the estate must be probated and the heirs receive their portion of the estate only after probate concludes, all assets are defined and provided to the state, and all creditors paid off before anything remaining is disbursed. In this case the police are correct, and it does not matter how clear a will is, to get the conditions formally concluded under state law, the will must be provided to probate and a formal process occur.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I HOPE I ONLY AUTHORIZED ONE QUESTION AT $50.00.

Thank you for your post.

I can ask the moderators to close out all other questions and modify the price on this post (at it appears to be higher than what you initially requested). If that is sufficient, please respond in the affirmative and I will ask the moderators to both positively rate this anwer and close out all others. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THANKS, XXXXX XXXXX WOULD BE GOOD & THANKS WITH THE ANSWER. I AM WELL SATISFIED.

Excellent, and thank you! I have asked the moderators to assist!