CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I need my atty to be able to practice in Wy,I dont want one

I need my atty to be able to practice in Wy,I don't want one from Wy.Looking for HONESTY.This concerns my Son's death there.Negligent homicide,at the least wrongful death.I have much info.to share.Is there anyone intrested in seeking justice?

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, I am sorry to learn of the loss of your son. I would like to assist you with your legal question today. To allow your current attorney (or any out of state attorney) to practice in Wyoming, that attorney will need to apply to practice "pro hac vice" which means they will need to associate in local counsel to make a motion for the out of state attorney to practice, and to be local counsel for the matter. In practice, in most cases where pro hac vice is concerned, the local counsel is used as "appearance counsel" and shows up for hearings and status conferences only when necessary to conserve resources.

William B. Esq. :

To find more information on this type of representation, you can find the rules for appearance pro hac vice on the Wyoming Bar Association website: http://www.wyomingbar.org/bar_journal/article.html?id=43

Customer:

My atty here feels I need someone closer to wy.She has a very busy practice here in miami & no desire to travel.She & my PI have done much & will share all we have learned.Is there an atty.in Co.with ability to also practice in Wy??????I will be free to travel next mo.I think you misunderstood my question.Thank you.

William B. Esq. :

I did misunderstand, and thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately I cannot give direct referrals through this site, but I can give you a couple of helpful links. The first is the Colorado Bar Association's lawyer referral website (which has a convenient feature for individuals in your circumstance as it allows you to search for attorneys licensed in states in addition to Colorado): http://www.cobar.org/directory/index.cfm?ID=20036 ; the next is Martindale Hubble, the older commercial attorney directory, and the last is AVVO, a newer web based service.

Customer:

I thank you for your time,but I already knew this,I misunderstood,I thought this was a site to actually ask for a name.

William B. Esq. :

No, my apologies, we cannot offer that service.

Customer:

I don't want to rate bad,you did respond,but it cost me 50$