socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

Hi, I have another question on the SUBP-025 privacy notice.

Hi, I have another question on the SUBP-025 privacy notice. Pg 1 item 2 says if you object to quash or modify the subpoena you must give notice of that motion to the witness and the deposition officer named in the SUB at least 5 days before the date set for production of records.

I fully expect my ex to "object" so I want to know if he has to do anything more than say so on the SUPB-25 form and give it to his employer or is it a lengthier process. I want to be able to "squash his quash".
A "party" who objects must actually file a motion to quash with the court. A "nonparty" need only fill out the form with the objection and return it to you. Your ex will have to file a motion and you will have an opportunity to argue about it on paper and in court.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I'm working on your other question, re the custodian affidavit, right now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I doubt he will file the motion correctly, etc. so if you have any details on the quash motion process or links you can send me (after you have answered my other questions) please forward. Thank you and goodnight.

Something for tomorrow.