Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am an Alaskan Father....I was married and my son was born...After

Customer Question

I am an Alaskan Father....I was married and my son was born...After experiencing a terrible falling accident, the wife "disappeared" while I was at a hospital appointment....
Due to the mother's disappearance, my son's childhood was STOLEN from me...I fond the mother, and at the child's eight birthday, the Alaska Courts gave me a order of 1 month visitation per year...my son maternal grandmother and mother call my son 10 or more ties a day, sabotaging my court ordered visit by manipulating my son into RARELY being WITH ME during the visit. Last year, the grandmother manipulated my son into abandoning ur visit, packing up his belongings, and being picked up by Grandma. This year, 2013, the grandmother, mother, and my son (whose mind is poisoned against me, his father) are refusing to reply to mail and telephone messages to arrange this years visit. Given that one month a year is not sufficient for my nurture to have any influence on my son, my son has stated he does not want to visit any more, and there is NO history of domestic psychological or physical abuse of either the mother or my son, and no attorney in the small village Alaskan capitol of Juneau will accept this case, I would like to terminate my parental rights due to the mother's continual interference and sabotage of my short annual visits. I see no better outcome for my son than for me to step away from this toxic "relationship" with the maternal family i hopes of sparing this young boy any further venom directly at me, my son's father. IF I choose this option, I must have assurance I will no longer be responsible for ANY financial maintenance of my son, particularly Child Support, Health Insurance, and other misc expenses. This is a desperate tactic to preserve my own sanity...my spirit is broken by the 9 year long kidnapping and isolation form my son, and intentionally chronic manipulation, sabotage, and intentional indoctrination by the maternal family to poison my son with hatred toward me, resulting in my son being horribly misbehaved, no manners or respect, visit interference with my son frequently leaving to stay with grandma, and many other covert tactics designed to prevent my son and I fro having ANY CHANCE to bond normally, and visit without interference and sabotage and phone intrusion for the purpose of ruining my short annual visits with a son I was prevented from ever normally bonding or becoming acquainted and loving with. Thank you for any help...once again, I am in Alaska
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I am afraid that under Alaska law, you terminating your parental rights does not guarantee your obligation to pay child support is terminated. The only way to terminate your child support obligation is if the mother of the child agrees to waive any future support in exchange for you terminating your parental rights (this is called "consideration" by the courts). Without such an agreement by the mother, the child support obligation would not be waived.

You should be filing a motion for contempt of court against the mother, since you have a court order of 1 month visitation and together with that motion you should be filing a motion to modify visitation to seek to get more time through the year if at all possible than the 1 month. You need to get the court to also order no contact with the child during your time with the child unless you approve the contact. You need to fight for your time to be with your child and bond with him instead of giving up to the manipulative mother and grandmother.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO XXXXX CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RE: Alaskan Father with 9 1/2 YO son kidnapped from me.

I fell off a roof 10 years ago; had a head-on car crash at 60MPH; and a stroke / TBI 9based on an MRI diagnosis a couple months ago. Those three hits( that would KILL an average man), left me with significant reading, comprehension, writing, verbal communication and memory deficits. I have tried, and failed , to attempt to learn how to file motions, and appear in court as my own attorney pro-se. My monthly income from Social Security is $600 per month...the public defender is swamped with criminal cases and could not devote the time necessary to my absolute need to be represented in this matter, rather than fail due to the above disabilities. (Once more, NO attorney in Juneau, Alaska will take this case). In addition to being incapable of filing motions without assistance, my son's last words to me were, "...my grandma hates you, mom hates you, and I hate you". This proclamation really tore me up...almost broke my spirit

This was a SHORT 24 hours after arriving at the airline gate, telling everyone at the gate, "This is my Dad...he is the most fun, friendly and GREATEST DAD I THE WORLD." My son voluntarily wanted to visit for 2 MONTHS ; Canyon's mind set, changing from ADULATION to HATRED in less than 12 hours circumstantially suggests sabotage that MUST have been catalyzed by the grandmother during one of her ten(in one day) phone calls. Both the mother and grandmother have verbally expressed they DO HATE ME for my accident and subsequent disability; further, I have heard both women express their hatred of me to my son. I suspect the poor boy has indoctrinated and programmed to consider me in this negative perception over the term of his lifetime isolation with the "relatives" who first kidnapped him. Incidentally, I called the FBI to ask the enforce the Federal Child Relocation and Notification Act violated by the mother in disappearing with Canyon for nearly a decade. I was told by the agent on the phone that, although it is a federal law under their jurisdiction, they do not have the manpower to enforce this law which applies to perhaps millions of parents.

Thank you for your follow up.

I understand your frustrations and I understand the private attorneys in Alaska will not assist you without you paying them a retainer up front. You need to contact legal aid, not the public defender and you also need to call the Alaska bar and ask about the pro bono family attorneys in the area who can assist you in your endeavor.

If you cannot find an attorney to assist you in filing the motion for contempt you need to file, you can get some limited assistance at the court library where they have the "form books" and the librarian can at least direct you to the form book that contains templates for the proper format of the motion for contempt that you need to file and for the motion to modify your visitation as well. In your motion for contempt you have to briefly and clearly describe each action taken by the mother that is contrary to the court's visitation order, such as interfering with your visitation time and not fostering healthy relationship with the non-custodial parent as required. Similarly, in your motion for modification of visitation, you have to explain what visitation schedule would better foster the relationship with you and ask the court to impose that visitation.

As far as terminating your parental rights, if you decide to do this, you would have to have an agreement with the mother that she would have to sign off on agreeing that in consideration for you terminating your rights she agrees to waive her rights to all future child support from you and this has to be submitted to the court with her signature and your signature and then the court has to determine if this is in the best interest of the child before they can approve such an agreement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Following the "sabotage" of my enthusiastically and flattering anticipation of a 2 month visit CANYON WANTED after being with me the year before (2011) WITH PERTUSSIS, the "blind-sided" and certainly PLANNED sabotage of what both women refer to as "last year's failed visit", I was demoralized, angry, and poisoned by my broken brain's obsession with this NO-WIN situation. For better (or likely for worse), I wrote those women that I never want to see or speak to them again, EVER!!! However, I can assure you, this mother would NEVER give up her $250.00 per month child support, nor cooperate with me in any fashion to just "get out of their lives" as it seems obvious their long term plan is...they will milk me for EVERY PENNY until the latest day possible just to make my low-income life as difficult as possible. The family is wealthy...the grandmother's brother is a corporate oligarch in NW Washington and provides considerable support to Canyon;s mother, (his niece). I do not like to play my disability card, but three terrible brain injury accidents have left me INCAPABLE of pursuing this myself. In Alaska, my $21,000 annual disability income is "over income limits", and disqualifies me for any assistance from legal aid, family law center, guardian ad lidem, etc. Without legal counsel, the court system here offers NO assistance filing motions or filling out forms. I can barely read, write, or comprehend the protocol for the law; appearing with nothing but my story I am sharing with you in hopes of a viable and implementable solution, will merely result in my appearance, (without motions and strategy) will just result in my being refused attention to my son's critical situation. He is only 9 1/2, the poor kid has been brainwashed to HATE me, HIS FATHER, a guy who was a public school teacher, and has successfully reared 2 other children who are happy, successful (in that they love their lives). I am SERIOUSLY worried that, without my trained guidance, Canyon is already and "at-risk youth"...and I cannot help him because of my income. That is why, with no community support, and this service appearing (no prejudice intended) to be unable to offer me CONCRETE solutions and representation, my damaged brain will obsess, fall into suicidal depression, and result in my death, putting my poor son at risk of suicide himself. That is why I see not alternative but to "walk away' from THIS UNTENABLE SITUATION AND BEGIN HEALING MY BROKEN SPIRIT. F. Scott Fitzgerald once quoth, "...Nohting will destroy a man so thoroughly as losing his son." So, ter it is...is there anyone in your consortium who could refer me to an Alaskan attorney who would take this on? I have a paid f house that could help support this effort...however, because the grandmother was powerful in Juneau at one time ( she was head of Division of Elections), and, like Sarah Palin, has a reputation for revenge on anyone who opposes her. Therefore, no Juneau attorney will take this case. Since I feel "hung out to dry, I have lived in Juneau fro 50 years, and between summer punishing me with missing my son's visits, and no community support to become involved with my son and TRY to help him make good choices in life, I just feel my only option is to walk away from him and his matriarch, as well as to leave this town and these horrid memories behind.

Thank you for your additional information. I did nothing to deserve such a bad rating, since I did not put you in the situation you are in and do not deserve to have your frustrations taken out on me. All I can do is provide you the information based on what the laws are and I cannot change your facts for you I am afraid (although I wish I could do so).

If you are on SSDI, you can also apply for child support (dependent's benefits) which would be paid to the mother for support of the child and would also be applied or credited towards your monthly child support payment and would reduce what you have to pay out of pocket (which is an alternative for you and you can contact SSA and apply for dependent's benefits if you have not already done so and once you get those benefits you would file a motion with the court to reduce your out of pocket payments based on the SSDI dependent's benefits).

You need to call the Alaska bar and explain your disability and seek a pro bono attorney to assist you with this in the area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is that better! This rating system SUCKS...my rating is not a reflection on you or your advice as far as you can go...however, put yourself in my place...I am a broke-dick guy whose misfortune has left me BROKEN financially also, and HELPLESS in my efforts to help my son. HE WILL BECOME A SOCIOPATHIC CRIMINAL...I just find this system, and this country, PATHETIC IN having NO RELIEF for a child in such a situation.

and you just don;t know what being well educated ( I have a Doctorate in Geology, but it is useless with my pre-school brain) then having an accident does to my psyche since, life as I knew it, IS OVER>>>GONE>

If I were still at University, I would hire the toughest, junk-yard-dog Family Lawyer from Anchorage if I had to in order to fight those wicked witches. However, because my income is a couple thousand bucks over the poverty reate (in Caifornia, it is 40,000 FOR A SINGLE MAN, and Alaska is certainly as expensive as Ju beau wher ALL food and freight has to arrive by barge r plane. So,, my rating was not a reflection on your counsel to me today, but that it still lacks a SOLUTION...I NEED A SOLUTION to save a boy smothered by the hatred of two evil dowagers.

So, thanks , but I am just going to place an ad in Craigslist and ask around this little town, and try to find a professional with compassionate care for a little kid who is, as far as I am concerned, a victim of two crazy bitches child abuse...I mean, stealing first born son from his father...of course I am going crazy. So here is your top rating, without prejudice...just please don't face off to me...of course this situation is largely my fault, but this war has been so vicious for so long, a Federal law was broken and "the man" just says, "too bad." Put yourself in my place, broke brained, furious, with no relief but to do something CRAZY, make national news, and end up locked up for ice...NO THANKS. Sorry,, but poor Canyon WILL become criminal Canyon, and YOUR HOUSE might be his target someday. I am trying, with, essentially, NO INCOME,

to throw a life line to my son, while everyone else on this friggin' boat called Alaska just keeps on fishing, laughing, and blowing this off. God damn right I ampissed about the situation I got myself into when I had sex with the mother...the worst mistake of my life.

You do not have to rate each and every follow up you post. I do agree with you that the system is no good and the experts have not set up the system.

I do know your frustrations and I deal with customers and clients alike with similar frustrations every day. Unfortunately, as attorneys we can only deal with what the client or customer brings to us and the laws that are in place. So many times customers and clients go away mad because we simply legally cannot change their facts to help them as they want.

The Alaska Bar does have a pro bono program and being on fixed income disability most times they will find you a pro bono attorney to assist you, especially if you explain your disability is a brain injury.

One attempt at solution is filing for SSDI dependent benefits to help lower or eliminate what you have to pay out of pocket. No matter what else you do, you should do this as well.

Second, the court library and the librarian there could be quite helpful to you given your problems to help you get the right template for the motion to file with the court to at least begin the process explained above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Paul...I am not really sizzling...this has been going on for years, and to tell you the truth, I am just worn out and ready to return to South Africa where I enjoy the year round summer, and work with the Rangers in game parks to "control" rhinoceros and elephant poaching gangs. so, I am serious about wanting to sell my home of 40 years and blow this one horse town. I have met with EVERY attorney in this town, and If there is a pro bono program through the Alaska Bar Assn., no one her ein Juneau is participating, at least with me. You must understand, this JUNEAU may be the capitol, but it is essentially a little village. When I was a lettered educator, Any lawyer in this town would help me with this...both because I was a well-to=do clinet, but also because I was an emotionally level, fun and easy to deal with person. The reason no one will represent me is not linked to money so much as my personality...now that my brai is trashed, I am no longer the cool collected guy I used to be, and these former "friends" in the legal club have blown me off. I am tired of calling the approx 100 lawyers in tis town and never getting a return to my calls...hell, even the secretaries dn't like hearing from me. It certainly is not my chice to be an emotional powder keg, and ...believe it...I DON;T LIKE DEALING WITH ME EITHER....oh hell, I tried everything now I can think of, so it sounds like I just have to get over it...OH...by the way, the law library ONCE would have been a good solution...when five paralegals worked i n the place...NOW, the richest state in the union, Alaska, wastes money on projects such as( perhaps you have heard) multi hundreds of millions bridges to NOWHERE, pork projects for the local voters that can be seen; in other words, Alaska's Republican executive and legislative branch ar essentially a corporate capitalocracy... the rich just keep getting richer, with our "giveaway governor" overturning citizens initiatives regulating cruise ship wastewater discharge standards, billions to the oil companies to "hope" they come back up and fill he pipeline, essentially running this state as a fiefdom with no checks OR balance. And where does this money come from...the pubic defender has seen 70% cuts the last five year sof this Palin apointed "governor', educationhas been slashed, social servic progress-slashed, services for at risk youth, aid to families, mental health services, SLASHED...al to give BP and Chevron billions in tax breaks.

So this runs deeper than just Canyon and I....without that junk yard dog attorney, I think helping Cnayon is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. SO, SINCE MY FRUSTRATION LEVEL IS GETTING VOLCANIC, ARE WE ALLOWED IN THIS SESSION TO ADDRESS ANOTHER TOPIC...BY THE WAY SORRY FOR MY CRAPPY TYPING AND GRAMMAR...AS I SAID, I "DEMOTED FROM DOCTOR TO DORK. THE OTHER TOPIC IS MORE INTERESTING, WITH NO EMOTION ATTACHED.....IT IS JUST A RECORDS ERROR THAT HAS LEFT ME WITH A BLEMISH ON MY FEDERAL "SHEET" DUE TO HOMELAND SECURITY THAT CAUSES ME TROUBLE WITH CUSTOMS, AND PRVEVENTS ME FROM PURCHASING FIREARMS....ONLY THE FEDS HAVE A RECORD OF THIS, THE STATE IT OCCURRED IN (WASHINGTON) EXPUNGED THE RECORD 40 YEARS AGO; THE LOCAL

LAWMEN CAUGHT THE BAD GUY, EXONERATING ME, BUT HOMELAND SECURITY, AND EVERY CUSTOMS BUREAU IN THE WORLD PUTS ME IN "THE ROOM" FOR A 40 YEAR OLD "OFFENSE" THAT IS "UNRESOLVED" ACCORDING TO THE FEDS...CAN WE CAHNGE SUBJECTS, OR IS THAT ANOTHER FEE, WHICH BEING A HOMEOWNER ON THIS CHUMP CHANGE INCOME, I CANNOT AFFORD AT THE MOMENT.

Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear that your disability is causing your situation. It is just ashame that you cannot get the legal help you need here to get this accomplished or you will have to really work to file this yourself. I know you have medical problems that are interfering with that, but I can also see that there is the ability in you to get this filed, you will just have to take your time to stay focused and step away when you get frustrated because of your medical condition. If this is the only thing you have left, you need to do it and file yourself.

If the law caught the right bad guy, then you would need to send proof of the expungement to the FBI firearms appeals unit, since they can take the official copy of the expungement from WA and will fix their computer records to no longer show this as an open case. Here is the FBI Firearm Appeal information. The copy of the expungement fixes the problem in about 99.99% of the cases.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THE SYNOPSIS OF WHAT CREATED THIS...I GREW UP IN SOUTHEAST ALASKA...ASIDE FROM ALCOHOL, THE ONLY DRUG I KNE ANYTHING ABOUT WAS ASPIRIN. AFTER HIGH SCHOOL, I DITTY-MOWED TO SEATTLE, MET A WONDERFUL GIRL, AND HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE SPENDING MY traveler's checks ON HER.

HOWEVER, SHE HAD A HEROIN ADDICT BROTHER...THE JUNKIE STOLE MY TRAVELERS CHECKS, I THOUGHT I HAD LOST THEM AND GOT REPLACEMENTS. WHEN I WENT TO CASH ONE, THE SEATLLE POLICE ARRESTED ME. I THOUGHT I HAD LOST THE ORIGIANL traveler's checks...ONCE IN CUFFS, I TOLD THE OFFICERS I WAS SURE THE THEIF WAS MY GIRLFRIENDS BROTHER...AS I WAS BEING DRIVEN OFF, I SAW THE JU NKIE IN MY CAR TRYING TO STEAL(MY CAR) AND MAKE HIS GETAWAY. THE TWO OFFICERS ARRESTED THE JUNKIE ALSO. I WAS REMANDED TO THE CUSTODY OF HE KING COUNTY SHERIF, AND LOCKED UP IN THE FELONY CAGE OF KING COUTNY JAIL....WHY?....BECAUSE THE POLICE HAD A THEORY I WAS I COLLUSION WITH THIS JUNKKIE TO DEFRAUD WITH THOSE TRAVELLER'S CHECKS. I WAS HELD FOR 72 HOURS, AND RELEASED. I WAS ASSURED THE RECORD WOULD BE EXPUNGED. UPON DISCOVERING I HAD A "RAP SHEET" WITH THE FEDS WITH THIS "ANCIENT HISTORY" AS MY "HEINOUS CRIME". I FLEW TO SEATTLE TO OBTAIN LETTERS VERIFYING I HAD BEEN CAGED AS A "PERSON OF INTEREST" SEATTLE POLICE; KING COUNTY SHERIFF; KING COUNTY JAIL..SEARCHES REVELED no record of my ever having been arrested. THEREFORE, THE FEDS SAY THEY CANNOT MAKE ME RIGHTEOUS (CLEAR MY RECORD WITH THEM) AS I AM WRITTE UP AS AN "UNRESOLVED FELONY"...SINCE I CAN PROVIDE no proof I was ever even arrested, much less jailed; the feds say: too bad...without proof this felony has been resolved by, as you say, your being released without charge, THAT 40 YEAR OLD RECORD WILL STAY ON MY FED SHEET TILL I DIE. HOW'S THAT FOR A CLASSIC - - -CATCH 22 ! ! !

The information I provided you above from the FBI shows you just how to resolve this matter. There are many people in your situation and if the case was indeed expunged, then the FBI will remove it from the record. If the case was not expunged then you need to file for an expungement in WA and send that to the FBI o have them remove it. You have to still get it resolved in WA and if the case has been removed from your record, you simply need to send that proof you obtain from the WA court to the FBI.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

GREAT, PAULMJD...BY THE WAY, HOW DO I CHANGE YOUR "RATING" OF YOUR HELP...I WISH YOU WER HERE SO WE COULD GET MY SON BACK....I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND I WAS NOT RATING "YOU", BUT RATHER MY OPTION OF SOLUTIONS DID NOT SEEM PLAUSIBLE...WITH YOUR PEP TALK, I'LL TRY TACKLING THE "GRAND CANYON" ON MY OWN, AND AS FOR THE 40 YEAR OLD FBI DEBACLE, THE FBI SEATTLE OFFICE TOLD ME I WAS OUT OF LUCK WITHOUT TANGIBLE PAPER DOCUMENTATION FROM 40 YEAS AGO THAT NO LONGER EXISTS, AND IN HIS WORDS (NO ONE ELSE WAS AROUND SO HE LOOSENED UP)"...I 'M AFRAID YOU ARE SHIT OUT OF LUCK"). THEREFORE, THE NEXT TIME I AM IN SEATTLE, I WILL GO BY ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED LAWMEN OFFICES AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE THIS. I HAVE A LIST OF OTHER "CHALLENGES" SOMEWHERE BUT CANNOT LOCATE THAT LIST AT THE MOMENT. THEREFORE, I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COUNSEL...IT WAS WELL WORTH THE $66 CHARGE. I HAVE ONE LAST QUESTION...I RATED YOU THREE TIMES, AND THEN DISCOVERED I may have been charged for all three ratings. CAN YOU GVE ME INSTRUCTIONS AS TO HOW I CLOSE OUT WITH ONE CONSULTATION FEE OF $66 ... AND THE AD ON THE WEB PAGE ADVERTISED "ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL", ET MY BILLING IS FOR $66 OR MULTIPLES OF THE SAME FEE. I FYOU COULD DIRECT ME T A NUMBER I CAN CALL TO CLARIFY AND BE SURE THIS WILL NOT BECOME A MULTIPLE CHARGE ON MY STATEMENT, I WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE IT. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR ALL THIS I NSIGHT, AND THE PEP TALK TO GO PUT MY INFANTILE BRAIN TO WORK TRYING TO ET MY SON UP HERE TO BEAUTIFUL SOUTHEAST ALASKA . SO LONG PAULMJD

Thank you for your response. You do not have to rate again, since rating causes you to be charged. I do understand what you were rating which was why I pointed it out, I only wish so many other customers would realize that the rating system is not a good one and many customers do the same as you did but do not realize that the options presented are not our fault as we are constrained by the laws themselves and cannot help either the customer's facts or the way the laws are written.

The WA court should have some record of the expungement occurring or you can file a motion in that court where the case was heard to get a renewed order expunging the case based on all of the records being destroyed and essentially the order states there is no record and the case is expunged and you send a copy of that order to the FBI.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HATE TO TIE YOU UP AGAIN BUT I WAS NEVER SENT TO COURT....THEY HELD ME UNTIL THE JUNKIE CONFESSED TO STEALING MY CHECKS AND TRYING TO CAH THEM AT A SAFEWAY STORE...SARDONICALLY, THE SAME SAFEWAY STORE I WENT TO CASH ONE OF THE replacement travchex. The other inmates did not try to brutalize me, and I was fresh fish. AFTER 72 HOURS (BASICALLY, THE WEEKEND, AND AT THAT TIME I THINK 72 HOURS WAS AS LONG AS THEY COULD HOLD ME WITHOUT CHARGE. I DO NOT RECALL APPEARING IN COURT, BUT WILL MAKE A NOTE TO CHECK WITH THE COURT SYSTEM ALSO...AND I NEED TO DO THIS AS SOON AS I CAN...ALTHOUGH YOU AND MY FRIENDS SAY I AM MAINTAINING WELL GIVEN I TOOK THREE bad hits, with two serious skull shatters. I FEEL I AM IN A FOG, AM APPALLED AT LOSING MY TYPING AND READING/WRITING SKILL, AND REALLY WANT TO CLEAR UP ALL OF THIS OLD BUSINESS BEFORE I really LOSE MY MARBLES. OKAY, PAUL, WHEREVER YOU ARE AND WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING, HAVE A GREAT LIFE. OH....WHAT THE HELL...THIS IS A LONG SHOT...YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHO I NEED TO "GREASE" IN SOUTH AFRICA TO GET PERMANENT PAPERS OVER THERE...SINCE THIS STROKE MY DAUGHTER WANTS ME TO MOVE OVER THERE. OR BETTER YET, COULD YOU GIVE ME A TIP ON GOING TO WORK FOR THE CONSULATE IN CAPE TOWN...IT WOULD BE GREAT TO BE TE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT POSTERBOY/DIPLOMATIC ATACHE, AND THE CONSUL GENERAL IS A FOX.

Evidently the charge is still in the records somewhere and you would need to get the WA court to issue an order to clear the records and submit that order to the FBI for them to clear their system.

I wish you the best on your endeavors. Unfortunately, I do not know who to grease in South Africa, but I hear horror stories about everyone there needing to be paid to get anything done.

As far as going to work for the US Consulate in Cape Town, this requires you applying to the US State Department and seeking an appointed position or taking their competitive examination. If not, you will have to get a private company job there upon getting your papers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ANOTHER REASON I WANT TO GET RIGHTEOUS AGAIN WITH A CLEAN RAP SHEET. I MET A VENTURE CAPITALIST WHO SAID HE COULD HELP ME WITH THE "GREASING". FOR YEARS I HAVE GOTTEN ON WELL IN COUNTRIES WITH WHAT THE MEXICANS CALL THE "MORDIDA" (TRANSLATED AS "THE BITE"). ALSO, GETTING CLEAN WITH THE FEDS WILL MAKE THE CONSUL JOB MORE PLAUSIBLE. I HAVE A UNIQUE SET OF TALENTS THAT, ALBEIT MY STROKE, CRASH, AND FALL, ARE STILL HONED. I AM NOT AS QUICK HAND TO HAND AS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND FRESH OUT OF TRAINING, BUT I CAN STILL SHOOT A GOOD RIFLE AND LEAVE A QUARTER SIZED PATTERN AT 100 YARDS (NOT A KALASHNIKOV, BUT A PRECISION LONG RANGE WEAPON). I WILL

WORK THROUGH ALL THE ALASKANS WORKING FOR THE PRESIDENT TO TRY FOR AN APPT. FIRST, BECAUSE MY HEAD MAY BE TOO SCRAMBLED TO TAKE AN EXAM. HOWEVER, I HAVE RELEARNED MANY THINGS IN THE TEN YEARS SINCE I WAS BLOWN OFF MY ROOF. CONTRACT JOBS ARE PAID IN THE LOCAL CURRENCY AT THE PREVAILING WAGE...THE "SECURITY" POSITION THEY HAVE POSTED REQUIRES ARMS CERTIFICATIONS AND SOUTH AFRICAN CARRY PERMITS, AS WELL AS CLOSE COMBAT TRAINING ... THE PAY IS AROUND $1200

EQUIVALENT TO THE RAND PER MONTH WHICH IS WAY TOO LOW FOR MY SKILL SET AS WELL AS THE VERY FACT A GUY COULD GET SHOT.... THEREFORE IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR ME TO RETIRE AND JUST JOIN UP WITH MY RANGER SQUAD WHEN THEY NEED HELP. SO, FAREWELL PAUL, AND WHEN I SIGN IN AGAIN, CAN I GRAB YOU OT OF THE QUEUE, OR DOES THE SITE ASSIGN ME TO SOMEONE RANDOM. THANKS AGAIN...PERHAPS WE'LL TALK AGAIN

Thank you for your response. I wish you the best getting through this and hope you can also get the job that will make you happy to carry out.