Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

need a maryland uninsured lawyweri rented avis rental car

need a maryland uninsured lawywer
i rented avis rental car and a got into an accident which is my fault
i thought i had liability insurance coverage but it turns out i dont
can you tell me what happens now
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.

Unfortunately, if you did not have any insurance coverage and the accident was your fault, you would be fully personally financially responsible for any damages resulting from this accident, including property damage and any physical injuries (if any).

It would make sense for you to consult with a local attorney and have this attorney try to settle any claims against you related to this accident.

I wish you the best of luck!
Dear Nat,

Do you have any related follow up questions for me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, i thought i send them.

anyway, can i hire you?? do you know of any lawyer that would take this case, also what type of lawyer should i look for?

i thought because i have liability insurance it would cover the rental but it didnt so what about uninsured?

i called an attorney and he told me to sit tight and try to work out a payment plan with them if not then i should look into bankruptcy

thanking you in advance

Dear Nat,

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, we are not permitted to provide customer with any type of legal services or legal representation.

You would have to review your insurance policy to determine if your policy covers any rental vehicles, but even if it does, generally the rental vehicle would not be covered if the accident was your fault.

You can find a local attorney by using these well trusted and reliable attorney information / referral websites:

I wish you the best of luck!