Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Our business lost a debt settlement in court. BCBS held our

Customer Question

Our business lost a debt settlement in court. BCBS held our remit check for an order of garnishment. We inturn filed bankruptcy to file for a stay. In the interim we changed our business profile. New provider # ***** tax idea and new LLC. Previous we where
a corp. With this change all monies had not been held and resulted with fees in a $5,000 shortage. Now I receive a subpoena and response for the additional funds. BCBS responded they had no additional funds. 2 weeks later on fri they respond they have Dditional
funds and today they report withholding our auto check from the previous 3 wk insurance claims. Can you advise on this where to go from here. My attorney states he has no additional time for this case even though I have paid all during the case...the bankruptcy
as well and nothing was completed. I feel abandoned and have no funds to pay my employes if I do not get my 3,000 check from BCBS. Please help
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts. Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more. Thank you,