Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

I would like to know the procedure, to report what I believe

I would like to know the procedure, to report what I believe is a doctor willfully preforming unnecasary surgical procedurs, that have known negative side effects simply for monetary gain.I am positive he has done it to me, because I have the paperwork to prove it. And he tells me that he does at least twice as many of these procedures as any other doctor he knows.I have showed my medical records to other doctors and they confirm my suspicion but only off the record.No one will get involved. I would at least like it to be known and maybe save someoneelse from my experience.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

I am sorry to hear that you were subjected to unnecessary surgery. The proper organization to report this incident to is the Massachusetts Medical Licensing Board because they have authority over each medical practitioner and have the power to impose disciplinary proceedings and to suspend their License to practice Medicine.. The following is their contact information:

Massachusetts Medical Licensing Board:

Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine
XXXXX Suite G-4
Boston, Massachusetts 02118

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN Fax:
Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/span>

If I have not Answered your question completely, please let me know by using the "Reply" button and I will be glad to explain further,

Please be kind enough to rate "Excellent Service" so that I receive credit

for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,