RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

please take into consideration

please take into consideration that maybe when I was detained in the store they gave to sign a documentMaybe I signed itI do not remember exactly!I was in great stress and I do not remember what I did I am treated by a doctor for depressionIt is of significance that I signed?how do I will know? Who will give me this document?
You don't not need to keep opening duplicate and separate questions -simply reply back ONCE to the original question, and allow me time to answer. Duplicate questions that ask the same thing over and over are closed out.

To address your concerns - as I said in my last reply to you - I don't know what you signed, and I it would not be appropriate for me to guess what it was. But I doubt it's important.If they had wanted to have you arrested, the police would have been called. There's nothing they can do with this document - it's not going to end up showing up on a background check or anything like that.

Unless the store manager were willing to give you a copy of what you signed, the only way you would get this document would be through "discovery" in a court case -that is, the exchange of information of infromtion/evidence by each party to a law suit.

Again, however - I don't think it's important, so I wouldn't worry about it.