Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Rollover accident

Although my husband and I were saved from injury by our seatbelts, our rollover accident on April 28 demolished our 2002 Honda. We are low income seniors and unable to afford this. We slid on a turn in a road that is famous for accidents, but nothing has been done to that portion to make it safer. The speed limit is 45 mph and the CHP said that was much too high. We were going 40. It was also only a couple of weeks since we scraped together enough money for premium tires "designed" to help with slides. Since we were not hurt, would it be futile to follow up on these. What lawyer would take a case that doesn't involve fatalities or millions of dollars, just the safety of a community. Should we use small claims court? I would appreciate any advice.

Hello

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard

Please tell me the name of the tires, I want to check and see if there has been any type of recall and then I will get back to you with a full, true and correct answer.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

195/65R-15 91H Mastercraft Strategy All Season BW

Hello

Ok.. Thank you

I have checked the recalls and you can click this link to review those from the National Highway Safety Transportation Administration

I do not see a recall on the item that you provided

However, if you want to consult with a local attorney to see about a possible Contingency representation, I suggest you can contact the CA Bar Association here at this link for a legal referral service. Tell them you would like a local attorney for a contingency Personal Injury case.