LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

My lawyer withdraw already, I am going to represent my self,

My lawyer withdraw already, I am going to represent my self, do I need any take any step , or it is automatically I am being responsible
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good evening. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. If the Judge signed an order, allowing the attorney to withdraw from the case, you now would be pro-se. There is nothing special you need to do nor take any steps. You just need to pick up where the attorney left off and move the case along, just as he/she would do. If there are any pending motions or issues that need to be responded to, you would need to do so in a timely manner.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.