Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Paul.its heather-marie,when your log in today be sure to answer

Customer Question

Paul.its heather-marie,when your log in today be sure to answer this, only leaving modicum of info till your on.at the office,thanks! "tina"has a response,will be decided,july 1st!(she want to file naturally oppositional to "state"caseworker the attorney,ask for it to be again dismiss,on now grounds of"her"representing her child what a dunce!obtuse,but yet both are pro-se and also saying"she has a lawyer"where" bob"fail to contact CPS etc. so odd,so get back.i think she can file oppos;correct???
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator with Just Answer. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks fran. i can wait!

no rush this time,i know Paul will get to it when log-in,so keep it open thx fran.good night.

rom heather-marie.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi Heather-Marie,

Paul's out of town right now so he's got less internet access. But he does know you're waiting for him and will get to it as he can.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience and your new question Heather.

She and the child who is now of age would both file a response pro se and also explain how Bob is not representing her. The child would file a response that would indicate that she is representing herself and Tina is representing only herself in the action.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

question paul.as i need this re-open.

i was so busy for four or five days.

and i am back,if your back just plz advise me then i can write more on such update,for a correct answer thank you!

relating to the child now of age.but"mentally damage,as report(s)verify."

but yet still sign suit,with mom,herself sir.so she is suing yes pro-se self file,for now,while lawyer still being sought.question is about the fact the

both of them,"write it up together with facts,not discrete filed together"with two signatures naturally,ok i await your response.good your back.

good evening.

heather-marie.

Thank you for the follow up. I will be on and off sporadically this weekend as I m doing some work for a client out of town

As long as both the mother and daughter both signed off on the complaint then that is sufficient.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HI PAUL.

yes i will keep u posted.

i am going to if warranted,during weekend commence a new thread, and sure,no rush.Get to it when your able,either this weekend,or early monday or tue.but i m not sure when,but it will be saturday.sun.mon.or tue

Laughingtitle="Laughing"/>

thx i was saying to her"they are just trying to rid themselves of such lawsuit & and

i think her query was more pertaining to,"the fact she,and child of age." can BOTH work on the"writing.facts,etc.together.and i said of course!" i ask attorney here in nyc;nj,pa tri state area same thing,he say heather or course.

LaughingThat is all lawful naturally.also 'the attorney'is now

reviewing,it and he is "very interested"

but i m hoping he represent her!

if not,she is still remaining pro-se paul.

Attorney of interest just told me,and her on a conference call(i find lawyer)referral for her;

he says, that she has alot of good claims against CPS,she is awaiting his answer

to see if he come on,by sunday(he will let her or i know)i hope so!state lawyer tryto say,mom is"represnting her own child"how obtuse,mom write it up,with daughter

telling her facts,and documentation as your aware supporting the claim paul.

lawyer said,that is clearly allotted by law.no big deal,ya know...state clearly trying

hard to "get out of this lawsuit!lol

from heather.

Thank you, I will get to your new question as soon as can get the time.

Thank you for the additional information. Of course it is okay for both pro se litigants to sign the one complaint. It is also good if this attorney can get a referral for someone who will take her case up, I hope they can get her one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you paul.

(will keep u posted!)

will let you know sir.

heather-marie.

Okay, I am here.