Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

Because of my lawyer saying my case was off I contacted the

Because of my lawyer saying my case was off I contacted the parents of the boy/man who was mopping when I fell. We all work at the same place. I thought they would explain why they are doing this to me. I called admitting where she works and got her last name. Then I went on the internet to find their phone number and I found their address. I wrote a letter explaining how badly injured I have been and how it has effected me. She just called me and said she is going to human resources to complain about me. What would I be in trouble for? I asked her name and admitting gave it to me. Anything I did was on my own time not work. Thanks

I can't imagine why you would write a letter to the parents of the person who was mopping the floor where you fell, because they didn't cause you to fall and be injured. But that said, you didn't break any laws. You shouldn't be in trouble for anything.

I hope this information is helpful and that you will enter a positive rating. I thank you for submitting your question to Pearl-Just Answer. We appreciate your business. If you need clarification or additional information, please send me a Reply and I will be happy to explain further. Please consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this information according to your state's laws.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wrote it because they all work with me at the same place and one of them was going to our coworkers and saying that I was suing their son personally causing my coworkers to not help me at work and not help me with my case and testify for me. The person at work who told me this did not want to be identified so I went to the source.

I see, but my answer is the same. I don't think you have to worry. Please rate my Answer at this point, and if you have follow up question, I can answer it tomorrow.

Best Wishes.