TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

How to verify the Federal Tax id 99-0379559 is legitimate and

How to verify the Federal Tax id 99-0379559 is legitimate and valid? How to verify the company is registered in US in washington state ( International Technical Solutions and company or as a person can contract with them to provide services?

Thank you for your question.

To verify a federal tax ID, you need to contact the IRS at: 1-877-829-5500.

In order to verify that the company is a Washington State corporation, you may search the online database for registered companies at:

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,