Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

how to Testify under oath

how to Testify under oath
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
I am not exactly sure what your question is related to... If you could give me a few more details about the back story here, I will try to help.
.
Are you asking what you can be compelled to testify about or something else?
.
.
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how physically i can give a statement under oath for the court; where should i go?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i want to go some place i don't know in the court in New York City to make a statement under oath

Have you actually been called as a witness in some type of criminal or civil trial?
.
Or have you been subpoenaed by an attorney or prosecutor in a case?
.
.
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have a legal case and i want to add mine sworn statement to my case

Ok, then you can just type up an "Affidavit", which is like a sworn statement from you stating whatever it is that you want to tell the court and then have it signed and notarized. You can then mail or deliver it to the clerk of the court in the case you want it submitted in and they will add it to the case file for the judge to review prior to hearing the case.
.
.
Thanks

Thanks so much for the positive rating and generous bonus, it is very much appreciated!

.

It was my pleasure to work with you and help with your question. Please feel free to ask for me if you need help with anything in the future and I will do my level best to help or get you to someone who can.

.