John Legal
John Legal, Attorney
Experience:  Over 15 years legal experience.

Question about law firm size. I have recently accepted a position

Question about law firm size. I have recently accepted a position with a law firm that has 38 partners and 15 associates. Is this considered a big firm or more of a medium size firm? I know there are mega firms with hundreds of attorneys. There are also 4 and 5 man firms. Is a 55 man firm considered large? The firm has been around since the 1920s so it has some history.
Welcome! Thank you for your question.

That firm would be on the larger size. The answer to your question would also depend on the city. If it were a major city then that would be considered a mid size firm. If it is a large, but not major city, then it would certainly be a large firm.

Please show your appreciation for my candid, accurate information by clicking VERY INFORMATIVE, OR the OR and positive feedback. You should only rate me if you are satisfied with the information I provided you. If you cannot rate me GREAT please do not rate. Give me a chance to make it right by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

I appreciate your question and repeat customers. You can request me by beginning your question with "Dear XXXXX..."

Thank you,