LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

What is the status of John Doe vs. DePuy Orthopaedics ASR recall

What is the status of John Doe vs. DePuy Orthopaedics ASR recall cases in Missiouri
I'm a licensed attorney and would be glad to try and help out.
Due to the number of pending cases against this same defendant corporation, do you know any further details concerning this particular litigation?
Specifically, do you know the name of the Court where the case id being heard?
Also, do you know the names of any plaintiffs beyond John Doe?
Thanks!
Ben, J.D.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Virginia xxxx, Plaintiff...... Court Location unknown

Hello again,
My name is***** a licensed attorney. Thanks so much for your patience in writing back! I very much appreciate your patronage, and am glad to try and help out.
The name of this case on the docket is Ruppin et al v. DePuy Orthopaedics Inc et al. The full style of this case is Virginia M. Ruppin and Donald B. Ruppin, Plaintiffs vs. DePuy Orthopaedics Inc, Johnson & Johnson and Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems, Inc., Defendants. The case number ***** *****:2011cv04275, and it was filed in the Missouri Western District Court on October 12, 2011. The Presiding Judge is Nanette K. Laughrey, with the case now being overseen by Magistrate Judge Matt J. Whitworth. That is all that has taken place to date as publicly available. In other words, the case is still pending with litigation ongoing.
Any further inquiries should be posed to Plaintiffs' Legal Counsel:
Todd N. Hendrickson
100 South Brentwood Blvd. (###) ###-####telephone (###) ###-####facsimile ***@******.***
If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.
I truly hope all works out for you and all concerned.
Take care,
Ben, J.D.