Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I violated my probation on a 484 a pc fir doing another 484

Customer Question

I violated my probation on a 484 a pc fir doing another 484 a pc. My Atty is trying to keep me out of jail due to mental health issues and phsyical issus relating to a car accident where I am the plaintiff in and in Pro Per as I cannot find an atty to take the case and have to be available for depos and mediation. So we go to court tureday to FACT COURT TO TALK TO JUDGE AND PROSECUTOR. What will happen in court?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

You need to make sure your attorney has a report written by your psychiatrist describing your mental illness and you should also have a report from your treating physician discussing your physical issues so you can present those to the judge to help him decide to not send you to jail on the violation. Generally, if this is your first offense while on probation, the court can give some leniency, but if the court does give such leniency they will not give it to you again if you violate. As far as predicting with any accuracy what the judge will do, without your whole case file it is impossible to give you any guarantees, but we can say that in general if you present your medical reports to the judge as stated above, courts are usually willing to give one break, but will not be willing to give any more than that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the answere you gave me I had already done and it was or will be submitted to the court. I found out on FACT COURT that it is a 3 year very intense program. with meetings meet with probation officer drug testing and medicine from my dr. will be dispensed from them.that is not going to work for me. it has nothing to do with drugs. I told my attywho could not be present in court with me that day that will try diff areas to work with.I said I could handle weekends in jail and do community service and have probation reinstated. so what you told me I already knew, so there will be no charge right?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on another professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. We appreciate your understanding!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No more help, I already knew all of what you told me. How much will this cost me? Am I being charged or not .if so how much.