Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

i have a question..i have noticed that alot of people have

i have a question..i have noticed that alot of people have been running illegal arcade houses in the state of florida..and i have a family member that always goes to the house and i am a little afraid that if the police come there..she may be arrested. If this does happen, will she be arrested or just the owner of the business?

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service, Thank you for your question,

I am sorry to hear this about a family member. When the police or any other law enforcement body present themselves in an illegal operation, everyone is arrested. The owner is arrested because he is running an illegal operation and anyone participating is also arrested because they are engaging in an activity within an illegal operation. They always arrest first, and ask questions later, so unfortunately, everyone is taken to the station for questioning. If you can convince this family member to stop going to these arcade houses, you will be doing them a big favor because, as you know, the police do not make any public announcements when they are going to raid an illegal activity,

Please be kind enough to rate "Excellent Service" so that I receive credit

for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,