Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I am a surgical specialist,unable to work in office or go to

I am a surgical specialist,unable to work in office or go to O or hospital. One MD in office part time and is unable to go to hospital or take call. After sending patients a letter of intent to close office, may I not see patients .Need to go hire to MD see patients30 days.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.

Can you please provide me with more details about your situation and also let me know what is your specific legal question for me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

may I stop s eeing patients patients immediately(locus tenens needed now ) Be available by staff for 30 days to provide charts.

Dear XXXXX,

What is the reason you have to close your practice and I am also assuming your are a surgeon?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes.A urologist. I will not be able to return due to continuing lack of balance,may have hada stroke per neurogist

Dear XXXXX,

I am very sorry to hear about your medical situation.

If your health does not permit you to practice medicine at this point in time you can close your practice, but you do have to follow some guidelines which are described at the link below:

https://www.scmedical.org/uploads/files/Closing%20or%20Selling%20a%20Medical%20Practice%281%29.pdf

Please review this information and let me know if you have any related follow up questions.

I wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery from your medical condition.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

GOOD OPINION

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you and GOD bless you!