Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

I sent an eviction notice by certified mail and they wont sign

Customer Question

I sent an eviction notice by certified mail and they wont sign for it. I have tried to contact tentant by phone disconnected. I tried by knocking on door no answer. If I send regular mail what if they say never received it.
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and look forward to providing this information for you in this regard

As long as you have the information from the post office showing you tried to serve them, then you can continue with the process.

I suggest you may want to take a copy, however, and post it on the front door and a note that you are going to court with or without them

Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

Please ask more questions for clarification. I can only answer what you ask.

And so when you rate negatively on true and correct answers it hinders my ability to continue to provide these true and correct answers for others

Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your post. A different professional here.

I see that your previous professional opted out after a poor rating. What specifically do you need clarification on? What do you feel is missing from the initial answer?