Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

What does a fraud examiner do?

Customer Question

What does a fraud examiner do?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 years ago.
Hello Jacustomer,

Certified fraud examiners are trained in preventing, investigating and ferreting out fraud. In general, they work for companies and look for illegal activities -- employee embezzlement, for example -- phony insurance claims, for another. They do internal audits. Many are accountants. And they develop fraud controls to help a business protect itself.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, I am looking into violations of the truth in lending act and Hmda rules, do you know about them?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 years ago.
No, I am sorry. That is not the sort of matter that we handle in this category. You should post it in Legal and see if we have any legal pros who work with the act.

I will opt out and ask that this be moved for you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you o provide you the information you are seeking.

What are your specific questions about the Truth in Lending Act you had for us and what is your situation?