Attorney Wayne
Attorney Wayne, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing law since 2000.
23192590

Does Nevada even have a divorce dismissal forms to file in

Does Nevada even have a divorce dismissal forms to file in the court that my wife and i could use. or does Nevada use the dismissal forms from California?

Attorney Wayne :

PLEASE DO NOT use the rating system until satisfied. Instead, please click CONTINUE CONVERSATION for more info. Hello. Thanks for contacting us. If the divorce court hearing the case in Nevada, then one must use Nevada's procedures.

Attorney Wayne :

You can obtain whatever official forms are available at the following link:http://lawlibrary.nevadajudiciary.us/forms/forms.php

Attorney Wayne :

This form database is divided into separate sections for statewide forms and for specific courts. If you know the court in which the case is being heard, you can go to that court's sublink at the webpage to check for a form.

Customer:

I will give it a try thank you so much. and thats where i went but cant find it in the courts information. i will keep trying.

Attorney Wayne :

If there is no appropriate form, then I would ask the clerk of the court where the case is being heard if there is a model form. For things like dismissal, the request need not be elaborate. It need only state that the parties to the action wish to dismiss the action and request that the court, thereby, dismiss the case. With signatures from both parties, that should do the trick. The clerk can help with any formal filing rules, such as the number of copies required (each court sets it own rules in this regard) and if there is a standard format (known as a style, or caption) in which to submit things.

Customer:

thanks againg