Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Legal Expert
19305272

My 3rd health insurance is with CHAMPVA. ChampVA tell me

My 3rd health insurance is with CHAMPVA. ChampVA tell me that because of Federal Law CFR 17.272(b)(3) my health providers are required o accept ChampVa allowable as full payment. I am constantly being billed by my providers because they do not believe the law. I need a copy of the law to show my providers. Can you help me by providing a copy of the above law or by instructing me on where and/or how I can get same?

TMcJD :

Hi, I will be happy to assist you, and it is my goal to make you a very satisfied customer! This may take a few minutes, so thanks for your patience.

TMcJD :

You can review a copy of the law at the following link:

TMcJD :

http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/17.272

Customer:

First off, I want to apologize for giving you a poor rating, but I was trying to get your attention, because I did not receive an answer. . After submitting my question I then received a notice on my screen, which said "downloading data"'. I waited almost an hour and the download never completed. Therefore I never received an answer. The first time I clicked on the "reply" button nothing happened. In successive attempts to contact you with my problem, I was unable to make a connection. .

Customer:

Today, I clicked on the "reply" button and it worked., thus I am again contacting you. I still need a copy of the CFR 17.272(b)(3)

Customer:

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Customer:

And then, I will change my rating. Have a nice day

Customer:

I finally received the information I requested. Thank you. XXXXX change my rating to GOOD .

Thanks.