Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Thank you for the link to Atkinson Bros. that publication along

Thank you for the link to Atkinson Bros. that publication along with the guide from the American Association of Notaries published by Kal xxxxx has been very helpful over the years. Atkinson seems a bit more precise, only a few "gaps". : ) I have a few
other questions, but I will submit them to you individually for obvious reasons. Here are the words I came up with to be used as a tool for the title and closing companies to potentially use. Once reviewed, I was thinking of offering a quick "how to" guide
on my website to sell to the notaries in Texas. I have many of the certificates and affidavits up for sale in standardized and personalized pads. But will request a quick review in another question. The Subcommittee of the UPL in Texas has helped me make sure
I do not cross any lines...but the more information the better. Please adjust and critique as you like. For me this is business, so I do not take offense to criticism and have a very thick skin. "Do you swear, (affirm) under the penalties of perjury, the statements,
affidavits, information, and directions in this loan package are true and correct, and that you acknowledge these are your signatures which you sign willingly for the purposes stated within it (them), (so help you God)? Remember, I am a lay person with no
legal training...but what I was thinking of is all the directions..warranties, data, personal information, direction to settlement agents, county clerks on the Deeds, and everything else which are added to the loan docs and try to encompass everything in one
statement. Thank you again for reviewing.

Thank you for your new question.
As a notary, you should not be adjusting or changing any of the agreements you are notarizing anyhow.
"I hereby swear and/or affirm under the penalties of perjury, the statements,affidavit and information provided in this loan package are true and correct, and that you acknowledge these are your signatures which you sign willingly for the purposes stated within it (them)."
This should not be as a question as you have it above, it should be a statement they are agreeing to and swearing to.
Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.
Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.
Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.
PLEASE NOTE WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.
There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be taking a break.
You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”