N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

I have suffered a considerable loss of money by taking a large

I have suffered a considerable loss of money by taking a large position in a pharmaceutical company stocks ,which value dropped 75% following FDA rejection on May-02-2013. Right after
I have noticed in the Press releases that many law firms are filing class action suits ,claiming falsified report by the company prior to FDA rejection.How
should I proceed from here, without wanting to be a lead plaintiff
I'm sorry to hear this.

Are you referring to this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

YES

http://www.rosenlegal.com/cases-159.html states:
To join the Delcath class action, visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com, or call Phillip Kim, Esq. toll-free, at(NNN) NNN-NNNN you may also [email protected] for information on the class action.

The class has still not been certified but probably will be within a few months. You can call the law firm for more information about joining the class action as a class member but not as a named plaintiff.

I hope this information is helpful.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I do nothing,will I automatically be included in the final settlement,should there be any after a judgement is rendered ?

You asked:
"If I do nothing,will I automatically be included in the final settlement,should there be any after a judgement is rendered?"

If the case is certified as a class action, you will receive a notice asking you to ether opt in or opt out of the proposed class. So your last question is a little premature, but the answer will be Yes if you are registered as a member of the class with the plaintiffs' lawyers.

Thank you for the Excellent rating!