Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I OWN A RESTAURANT ATXXXXXIN MIAMI BEACH AND THE

Customer Question

I OWN A RESTAURANT ATXXXXXIN MIAMI BEACH AND THE CITY AND CODE ENFORCEMENT HAS HARASS MY RESTAURANT AND EVERY OTHER RESTAURANT FROM 6 STREET TO 12 STREET THE CITY OF MIAMI BEACH HAS THE ROAD ON OCEAN DRIVE BARRICADED LIKE YOUR IN PRISON EVEN THOUGH THEY DO NOT DO THE SAME THING FOR EVERY OTHER EVENT SUCH AS SUPER BOWL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES AND NEW YEARS EVE.I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A DIRECT CIVIL RIGHT ISSUE AGAINST THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY,AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN A LAW SUIT AGAINST MIAMI BEACH FOR THERE OVERWHELMING DISCRIMINATING ACTS TOWARDS AFRICAN AMERICANS SINCERELY XXXXX [email protected] XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Do you have a legal question for me? What legal information are you seeking?

As far as joining in the lawsuit ... no, we cannot represent you. Our website is only for the purpose of answering legal questions. If you need legal representation, then you'll need to retain a local attorney.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if you do not care about helping your african amrican community then i will not be paying you for your serivise what a shame that you would let 250,000 african amercans be treated this way i guess naacp is just out for a fast buck what a dissapointment

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hi again.

This website is not the NAACP. This website is Just Answer, LLC, and it exists for the purpose of providing efficient and accurate legal answers to those who have legal questions. I'm sorry for your confusion as to which website you are at and as to its purpose.

I wish you luck in resolving your legal issue.