How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Docketing Statement to fill out and return by Tuesday

Customer Question

I have a Docketing Statement to fill out and return by Tuesday dead line. The Fifth District Court of Florida sent me the forms to Appeal an injunction for protection against Domestic Violence.Provide me with your e mail so I can give you all the information.

.I need to e mail you my forms so you can have extra information



Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am afraid that we cannot represent anyone from this site and we are forbidden from completing any legal forms as that is prohibited by the rules of professional conduct against "ghost writing." The only thing we can do is answer specific questions customers may have regarding their legal situation.

Thank you for understanding the scope of the service we can provide. If you have specific questions (I see at least 1 above and I am not ignoring that one) then we can answer those, but I wanted to make sure you understood the scope of our service before we continue.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I thought you are expert Lawyer like you stated before and you can be of great help. If you can I just sent you the information needed to close the forms.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Before I start the process, they were convincing me that they are expert Lawyers that they can resolve any problems because they are professional and have a great experience, once they made me pay and secured the material part, now as a sudden they are not anymore lawyer and are directing me to find a lawyer. Finding lawyer doesn't require any charges. I can do it by myself. So I need my refund please because I am not satisfied and I didn't get any answer to my question. please refund my credit card.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry, but you misunderstand the nature of our service. As I stated, we can answer specific questions for you regarding the forms, but we cannot fill in the forms for you and cannot represent you.

If you want specific questions answered for you, then we are more than happy to do so. But you must understand that as attorneys we are bound by the state rules of professional conduct of each and every state and also by the terms of service we agreed upon with this site and what you are asking would violate both. You are asking us to violate the law for you as well as site terms and that we cannot do.

Related Legal Questions