Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in numerous areas of law.

I work a 35 day on and 35 day off schedule in Gabon Africa

I work a 35 day on and 35 day off schedule in Gabon Africa and can I continue while on parole?

Brandon M. :

Hello there.

Brandon M. :

Thank you for your question. I should start by saying that because the nuances of every case are different, this information should not be construed as complete or advice without consulting in person with counsel. That said, there are certain terms of parole that are standard, and one of those standard terms is that the parolee remain within the jurisdiction of the court and get the permission of the parole officer before making any change in his address or his employment. In other words, under ordinary conditions, a parolee must get the permission of his/her parole officer before leaving the country.

Brandon M. :

Let me know if further clarification is needed, and please remember to leave a positive rating once you are completely finished; it does not cost anything extra to do so, and it is the only way I may be compensated for my time. Thanks.