Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I received a citation and I dont know where to pay it

I received a citation and I don't know where to pay it
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

The ticket is supposed to contain the name and address of the court house where you are supposed to appear or pay the ticket. What does your ticket specifically state (it can be on front or back of ticket)? What county/city was it written in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in the bottom where the court info is to be the officer did not put any information there. he just put $91.00 and that is all.

There is no phone number, no name of a court or judge, nothing

What was the city/county it was written in? Which department wrote the citation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no City there is an address, all it says is district 7, mile post 99 us hwy 54

I apologize, but if you do not know what city or county you were in, then you will have to call the NM State Police District 7 in Espanola, NM and you would have to give them the information on your ticket and the ticket number and they will have to look it up and tell you which court to go to. See: NM State Police District 7.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have given you all the info that is on the ticket.

I guess I will have to try something else.

If you read above, which you may have missed, I gave you the link of exactly who to contact and if you click on that link to the NM State Police, they will have to look up your ticket to tell you where to go and they are the only ones who can look it up. So the only other thing for you to "try" is call the number at the link I have given you above.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes thank you I did, and they are trying to find the ticket so I will now just wait to see if we can find out where it goes.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Thank you. They are the only ones who can help you since it is their ticket and their officer failed to properly complete the information (unfortunately, just not the information that would have caused the ticket to be thrown out).