How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave Kennett Your Own Question
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27689
Experience:  25 years experience in general law, including real estate, criminal, traffic, and domestic relations
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dave Kennett is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have no money and need to represent myself in court. Its

This answer was rated:

I have no money and need to represent myself in court. It's in Nevada.can You please send me a list of attorneys who would be willing to work with somebody who wants to work pro se.. It involves breach of contract that all started with an assault and this occurred a year and a half ago I have only another half a year to file
Are you asking if we have attorneys on this website that could represent you or are you looking for someone in your area to assist?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm looking for attorneys in Las Vegas Nevada that would do work with a person who will represent himself in court. On an hourly basis and or part time. Maybe someone who will do legal assistance.
DearCustomer- As you probably know, we cannot represent clients from this website nor can we offer personal references to attorneys. the best source for local legal assistance is through the Bar Association and may times they have programs for pro bono legal help. I have included their website below for your convenience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I never asked for representation from just answer but do appreciate your referral. I still need an answer in reference to "procedure" on " finding" an attorney in LV.
I want to do it "by the book" so I don't make a "pro se" common mistake(s).
There is no "procedure"other than contacting the Bar Association through their website or by phone and explaining the situation of your need for assistance. You can't make any mistake simply by asking for an attorney. There's no guarantee that you will find a free attorney since that is only a guarantee for indigent criminal defendants so all you can do is see if the Bar Association has a program to assist persons in civil cases. I just wanted to be sure that you were not looking for someone at JA for representation since I knew I couldn't be of any help.
Dave Kennett and 3 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you

Related Legal Questions