LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

thank you i was never behind on car pyment and the problem

thank you i was never behind on car pyment and the problem is the mananer of the bmw dearleer where i had the larbor done they put the egine in the frist time and with in 60 days the other egnige should have been rerplace but he said it was over heating from o ring not losing coolant like i said and the six other times i brought in car for same ploble3m and theynever did a dieacnostic or they shou;ld have known there was presuure prloblem with colling system do you know of litagration laywer
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

You are welcome. If there was a problem with the vehicle, it was under warranty and they were unable to fix it, it could have been a lemon and you could have been protected or BMW would have had to continue working on the car, until it was working properly. After all, that is the whole purpose of a warranty. It is to protect you against problems like this and for the work to be covered by the dealer. In addition, with you were current on your payments, I have no clue, based upon what you described above, when the car would be sold out from under you, without any notice. The site does not allow us to give out referrals but you can certainly use a site like or to find an attorney and read reviews about them