Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer
26798026

What does "currently subject to a court order mean" I the order

What does "currently subject to a court order mean" I the order has reached it's expiration date am I currently subject to the court order?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Currently subject to a court order would mean an order that's still in effect. If a court order has expired, then people are no longer subject to that order unless it is renewed.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had a victim's protective order filed in June of 2010 It was my mutual agreement in court I asked the judge to proceed with it. He ordered it for one year not the standard 3 years. I and the ex are good friend now and I never violated the order. Is it gone and can I get the embarrassment of it off my records? And am I subject to anything from it now?

If he ordered it from 2010 to 2011, it's over. You couldn't be charged now with violating the order (unless they're talking about something you did before it expired).

Oklahoma law allows expungement of a protective order three years after it's vacated by a judge, if there was no full hearing, or if the victim is deceased. Expungement of the order isn't automatic after the order expired, so it may remain on your record. Here is more information:
http://www.legalaidok.org/showdocument.cfm?doctype=dynamicdoc&ichannelprofileid=31647&idynamicdocid=3479&iorganizationid=1610&isubtopicid=1&iproblemcodeid=1890500