Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

For Attorney Andrea please: Im at the helm, and I am in need

For Attorney Andrea please:
I'm at the helm, and I am in need of assistance. I have to decide whether or not taking any action, is the right move. The enemy (in the 1st person) is closing in at warp speed, and she is my own sister. That's OK, I have very little, if any, feelings left for her. I don't think I can ever forgive what she is putting my mother through. I am consulting the ship's computer (a very real human attorney named Andrea) for the proper moves. Based on my last correspondence, I have come to some conclusions. It seems my ship is already cloaked. As you say, I am not a listed party/defendant. Perhaps I should not even walk into the courtroom. I feel the move to dismiss my attorney may have been a trap for me to spend more money. Maybe the best move is to sweat out the court's decision without my presence whatsoever. Of course, I would not leave my mother unprotected... my trusted older cousin and his wife, will protect her in the courtroom. I could simply wait outside, in the hallway. This move alone, may confuse my sister. Then, based on the judge's decision, if there is one, I would decide the next move. My further questions are:
1) How do I get any messages to the judge, including evidence, without my own attorney?
2) How do I ask for sanctions and/or compensation, let alone damages, without an attorney?
3) I have a feeling I will need an attorney, but the trick is, I think that when I do get one, I should be in a perfect position to strike hard. I want an all out phaser attack that my sister's ship will not recover from. When I strike back, it cannot fail. Until then, I'll have to tolerate the bumpy ride.

By the way, if I am not a party/defendant, why is sister's lawyer devoting 75% of the petition in putting me down. What is that attorney doing? I absolutely don't get it? They have an evil plan, don't they? But, can they create a petition where I am not a party, and yet almost solely talk about me? They are trying to drag me in, because I am the obstacle that's in the way of what they want. I think not showing up may force them to make a move... when they move, they reveal... and that is a great poker strategy.

What's your take, Andrea? Should I keep my ship cloaked for now? Am I safe? Is my mother safe with such a strategy? Keep in mind Andrea, I have plenty of phaser power (evidence) to counter and reduce my sister's ship into rubble, but I feel that exact timing is everything.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, again, Eddie, You said you were a music teacher and did some HBO movies, but if you do not include writing in your life, you will have missed your calling, seriously!

1. Uncloak your ship, ask Mr. Data to accompany you and walk into the Court Room with the confidence, courage and true righteousness of a Klingon going into battle against the Romulens. Sit next to your mother because she needs moral support right now to be able to withstand what her daughter is putting her through. Data will use his posotronic brain to remember everything that everyone testifies to. Seeing you sitting next to your mother will kill her. She hates the thought of losing, but hates the thought of your winning even more. By remaining next to your mother,, you will show your sister that you are not afraid or intimidated by her, or her lawyer, and she has reached the end of her road with her games;

2. Why your sister's lawyer drafted the Petition in such a way that it focuses on you, I don't have a clue. Maybe we should enter this information into Data and ask him for possible theories. The Petition is for a determination of your mother's competency; therefore, and from a legal standpoint, that is the only issue and no other party is named as a Party Defendant and nobody, other than the Evaluator should be called to the witness stand. The Evaluator is Court Appointed and will testify as an Expert, therefore, the opinion of any laymen relating to competency is totally irrelevant. If the sister's lawyer calls you as a witness and you are not represented by an Attorney, you and your mother's attorney should stand up and ask the Judge,

"Your Honor, I would like to ask for an 'offer of proof' "

This phrase means that you are asking the Judge to ask the lawyer the purpose of calling you as a witness, what testimony he hopes to elicit, and how that testimony will add to his client's case. Or, you can ask the entire question and stress, "...how that testimony will add to his client's case.......... "

3. Since you are not a party Defendant in this action, there is really nothing that you can do to counter the sister's allegations, nor can you object to testimony as you would if you were a party to the litigation. So, you can exercise your power of patience by thinking a little into the future and imagining the pleasure of having all this behind you and taking positive steps to stop her in her tracks if she ever attempts to play these games again;

4. Your sister needs to be stopped from continuing these frivolous lawsuits, therefore, you need to set your phaser on "disintegrate". I would not like to see your mother engage in any other litigation, and I know she does not want to sue one of her children, therefore, you will hve to carry the ball for a little while. If any of the Florida cases involved you to a significant degree (You said she accused you of stalking her and you were not even in Florida), you should take that evidence, the Florida cases and their decisions, combine them with the present New York case and when this case is over, file a lawsuit for "libel, slander, and defamation of character, abuse of process, and ask the Court for an Injunction, damages to your name and reputation, Attorney's Fees, costs, and expenses of bringing the action against her, and to declare her a "Vexatious Litigant" within the meaning of the Laws of New York. This would require her to ask for Court permission before she could file a lawsuit against anyone for anything.

This will certainly stop her in her tracks,

Live Long and Prosper, my friend,

Lxwanna Troi,

a/k/a ANDREA G.T., JD, LLM

Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience: 25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much Andrea. My writing is far more insightful, to many, in the language of sound. I find music (composing, orchestrating, and arranging it) to be the ultimate communication experience. And, part of my writing skills relating to music, is lyric writing. I love the freedom associated with poetic license... very characteristic of lyric writing.
I'm happy to see that no words were lost. I will study your words hard. One question... Is Mr. Data a lawyer, a friend, or a relative?
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...