Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

Dear Sirs; I have participated on line and paid 89 euro

Dear Sirs; I have participated on line and paid 89 euro by Visa card , they charged me 420.-$ ( I discovered later). 2- They called me by phone and claiming they are completing my file , and that my chance is great but must take action today to participate in US lottery program, and they asked my visa card full details and make me pay 1999.-euro. 3-It was like a magic and before he hang up they phone I asked him to stop the payment, then send them an e-mail to stop payment.(was on 9 April) 4- I tried with many e-mails to cancel my participation but in vein. 5-On 23 April they send me an e-mail saying cancellation fee is 5%. I agreed and on these basis I should get from (3228-US $) debited to my Visa 3066$ 6-They have refunded my Visa card only 632.-$. so I should get 2434.-$ 7- In spite of so many mails. I got nothing back yet and my questions are ignored .only I get automatic e-mail answers. I hope that you can help me getting my money back. B Regards XXXXX XXXXX NB; I have the full e-mails on my notebook

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

I am genuinely sorry to hear that you are in this situation. Did you contact your credit card company to put this on dispute?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes and they are investigating yet
Thank you for your follow-up, Riad.

At this point this all hinges on your credit card company. They have the power and the ability to reverse transactions. They are really the only one who can get your money back, what we do here is generally identity and isolate potential fraud claims but we cannot directly represent you to directly get your money back. I do see that you contact the Internet Crime Complaint Commission which is a very good idea, the other option is to contact your local FBI or if you are overseas, your country's scam agency and have them pursue this further. Ultimately your credit card company is your best bet at returning your money back to you at this time. Consider sending Visa evidence and proof that you sent the information to IC3 and reported it. If this is a US based company, also contact the Better Business Bureau and the state's Attorney General's office where they are incorporated. If you are not sure where they are located, please provide me with their name and let me see if I can find their name and location through my databases.

Hope that helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Many thanks for your kind explanation ,one thing I need to know what is my chance to get my money by what I have done so far ??
Riad,

You are most welcome, truly. I will be honest and state that your chances of getting your money back, if this is indeed a scam, is very low. However if this is a legitimate company and one that you could find, then your potential ability to get them to return the funds would increase. My suspicion however, and this is purely going by your own facts, that it is unlikely that you would be able to get your funds back from this company.

I am sorry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am grateful to you , they are a company work on Visa lottery USAGC . is it possible for you to check for me who are they.? XXXXX XXXXXXX Office # XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX, XX XXXXX XXX

Riad,

Sure thing, I would be happy to check on them for you.

They are listed with the Better Business Bureau and have a very poor rating of a D+. However they appear to have a decent record or responding to past complaints, so your ability to get your funds is likely better than I would suspected. I still cannot tell you if you will be able to get your money, but they do appear and that means also that you could contact Texas Attorney General's Office and get them also potentially involved.

http://www.bbb.org/houston/business-reviews/passport-and-visa-services/usagc-organization-in-houston-tx-46000654

Good luck.