Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A Business makes a verbal and written agreement concerning

Customer Question

A Business makes a verbal and written agreement concerning a product you bought from them and now it appears they are breeching the agreement. What are my rights and action options
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name is Alex and I will be happy to answer your question.

Can you please provide me with more details about your situation, so I can better understand it and provide you with a better answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I bought a car about 3 weeks ago ... The car we test drove and negotiated on and was going to buy was changed without our knowledge ... And that the car was the same as what we test drove ... We found it was not ... The business has promised to install the items that was on the car we test drove ... They even wrote a letter to indicate it ... Now they are trying to convince us to accept the car as is although we were promised that things would be made right
Dear Ckris,

Did you buy a new vehicle?

Did your written contract state the vin number and the model and description of the vehicle you have agreed to buy?

What are you trying to accomplish?