Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

i bought a used vehicle (2006 yesterday may 18th and today

i bought a used vehicle (2006 yesterday may 18th and today is may 19th). Advertised keyless entry(combination entry on door)and remote entry. Before leaving w/ my new used vehicle at 9:20p I told salesman I'd be back for my vehicle I came in on Sunday(the very next morning) when they opened at noon. The only key they gave me was a valet key, no manual to help me understand navigation system, no code for keyless entry, no key w/ remote entry and shut off instruction for alarm. is this false advertisement? thank you in advance.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Does the vehicle that you purchased have a keyless entry and remote entry?

Are you simply missing the manual, key code and a remote control?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you for your quick response! Yes It is a keyless entry and remote entry, but I was not given code for keyless entry, manuel to figure out how it works nor did i get remote key. i only received manual key and that is it.
Dear Theresa,

Thank you for your follow up.

Did you address this issue with the dealer?

If you did, what was the dealer's position?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My salesmen was not there. i spoke w/ this guy Ramon (sunday mgr). I said i was here to p/u add'l keys and manual for vehicle. he said "that's it thats all that came w/ it" I said I was not told that I would not receive car manual,or my remote key" it does not say anywhere on contract that these were not included. he said" did it say anywhere that it was included" very rude. I will be contacting the regional manager tmrw w/ advertisement that I printed explaining all about car. the sunday manager told me to go to ford and have them make me key and print manual.
I told him DARCARS(who i purchased car from)that I spent a pretty penny here and i should get what i paid for since in the advertisement these were specific items on options.
Dear Theresa,

Thank you for your follow up.

While a manual does not have to be provided along with a used vehicle, but it can be easily obtained from internet or the manufacturer of your vehicle without any significant cost, the dealer should provide you with a keyless entry code and also with at least one set of keys and a remote to any car alarm that is on the vehicle.

I would suggest that you discuss this issue with the General Manager of this dealership and also you can contact a regional manager as well, and if the issue is not resolved, while this dispute would not be considered false advertising, you will be able to file a formal complaint against this car dealer with the Maryland Attorney General Office and a local Better Business Bureau and also file a lawsuit in the small claims court for any amount that you might have to pay to obtain a key with a remote, the keyless entry code.

I wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you very much for your time!!! i will talk w/ them tmro. bye
Dear Theresa,

Thank you and GOD bless you!

Please click on the excellent service rating, so I can receive credit for my answer. Bonus and positive feedback is always appreciated, but is not required.