How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawHelpNow Your Own Question
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7639
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawHelpNow is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Okay I was recieving hepC treatment from doctor but I only

Customer Question

Okay I was recieving hepC treatment from doctor but I only seenounce in nthe 29wks of my treatment now my problem stsarted with nurse pertitioner which she had treatments stop plus she trying to get me tranfered out of the office right in the middle of my treatment I'm trying to find out what can I do now I've been going there for over3years but for them to play with my life like. Now to tranfere out you find a doctor who takes myHMO and they said they were going to transfere to another place and get authoration which there having promblem doing now they want to go out find someone I have start the compltely over that not my responsibilty It's their. What can I do I've been without my medication for a week I only had 19 wks of treatment go So they jeperdizing my health now and cchance the HepC TORETURN WHAT CAN I DO. THERE NO i GO AT THIS TIME. CAN YOU HELP BECAUSE I WANT DONE ABOUT THIS BTHEY CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT GIVING ME REASON AND DOCTOR IS NOT EVEN WILLING TO SPEAK TO ME I'VE TRIED ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS TO REACH HIM I EVEN SAID I WOULD COME AND THEY KEPP TELLING ME HE WON'T BE IN SO HE'S AVIODING ME FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 3 years ago.

Hello there Georgia,

My name isXXXXX a licensed attorney and registered nurse. I have clinical experience treating hepatitis cases and litigation experience handling medical malpractice and insurance cases.

I am honestly sorry for your circumstances, very much appreciate your patronage, and am glad to try and help out.

Accordingly, I'm pleased to say there is a solution here. Entirely without charge, you can file professional complaints and seek intervention on your behalf. Filing a lawsuit would take years to resolve. You need help much faster than that. Here's everything you need for the quickest possible relief:

Physician Complaint

Nurse Practitioner Complaint

Health Insurance Assistance

It sounds like you're really been through some tough times in your life, so I commend you for taking the necessary steps to seek the help you need. I know it's not easy, to say the least, so please know that I respect you.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

I truly hope all works out for you.

Take care,

Ben, J.D., R.N.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't have thier lic,no, or nurse full name how imprtant is that how do I get there
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 3 years ago.

Hello again Georgia,

Thanks for writing back..great to hear from you!

No problem at all about the license number, not required by any means to lodge a complaint. And if you need help with ascertaining the full name, feel free to call the Board directly at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for Complaint Intake.

Hope that helps some more and that all goes smoothly!

Best regards,

Ben, J.D., R.N.

Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 3 years ago.
Hello Georgia,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.


Ben, J.D., R.N.

JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
< Previous | Next >
  • Mr. Kaplun clearly had an exceptional understanding of the issue and was able to explain it concisely. I would recommend JustAnswer to anyone. Great service that lives up to its promises! Gary B. Edmond, OK
  • My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer. Eric Redwood City, CA
  • I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight. Michael Wichita, KS
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H. Houston, TX
  • Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!! Elaine Atlanta, GA
  • It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem. Tony Apopka, FL
  • Not only did he answer my Michigan divorce question but was also able to help me out with it, too. I have since won my legal case on this matter and thank you so much for it. Lee Michigan

Meet The Experts:

  • Tina



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
< Last | Next >
  • Tina's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
  • Ely's Avatar


    Counselor at Law

    Satisfied Customers:

    Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
  • JPEsq's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
  • Law Educator, Esq.'s Avatar

    Law Educator, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
  • FiveStarLaw's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    25 years of experience helping people like you.
  • Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.'s Avatar

    Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    7+ years of experience handling various legal matters.
  • Dimitry K., Esq.'s Avatar

    Dimitry K., Esq.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.