Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.

there was a contract drawn between 3 parties. my company,

there was a contract drawn between 3 parties.
my company, second party company and the third party , that was hired by the seccond part to do the job.
i signed it and the second party signed it and the third part introduce a contract that was not previously discussed by the second part to the third part and so the third party refuses to sign that contract.
Does that contract hold good.
if not , how long does it take to null the contract?
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good morning. The contract is not a binding contract. Until a contract that requires signature by 3 parties is signed by all parties, it is simply a contract offer which can be withdrawn by any of the parties prior to all parties signing it and delivering it. Also, under contract law, when one of the parties makes a counteroffer by changing the terms of the contract, it automatically terminates the prior contract offer meaning that what was signed by the two parties is automatically null and void and none of the parties has any legal obligation or any rights under the contract.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Thank you so much for the positive rating! I appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, just look me up and I will be happy to help!