Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney

Hello, I rent a room in a house,its a 2 bed rm but to ruin

Hello, I rent a room in a house,it's a 2 bed rm but to ruin my stay she put another bed in, I do have a room mate,my rents paid till end ofMay I just got in an I find an envelope with a 3 dy eviction notice can I stay till end of mnth? There's no contract. The notice heading say's(improper subletting,nuisance,waste,or illegal use). She state's that I have "threatning other tenants,nuisance to neighbours, non-payment of rent and thieft." I could fight all that cause for one it's not true but she already know's that I'm leaving at end of mnth. Do I have the right to stay till end of mnth???pls help ty Rob.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation.

If you do not vacate upon the expiration of the 3 day notice to quit/vacate, the landlord cannot simply lock you out or evict you on her own and would have to proceed with filing an unlawful detainer action (eviction) in the local court and an eviction case can take 30 days or longer, so if you are planing to move out by the end of May, it would probably not be worth it for the landlord to proceed with an eviction case against you.

I wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you,wasn't sure but I had just read that on a site. I do wish I could leave you a tip but I'm darn near flat broke I'm sorry. But I will remember this site for other's an myself if in need for future use an I'll spread the word of ur site,some free "word of mouth"advertising,again ty,Rob.
Dear Robby,

The tip is not necessary and I am glad I could help.

I wish you the best of luck and GOD bless you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ty an GOD bless u also.I'm going back to school for so in the future I may have the fund for ur tip,I'm saving these e-mails in a folder.ty.
Thank you and I wish you all the best!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey Alex u guy's r charging my account more then 36 bucks ur charging another 3.50 just to check my card damn if I had known that I wouldn't have asked u and paid for that,I told u guys that I'mdamn near broke now u went over the limit an I don't have enough to pay a 52.95 bill due on the 21st. Now I'm a few short.
Dear Robby,

I do not deal with any billing issues, but I will gladly forward your inquiry to customer service and they will be happy to get this resolved for you.