Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

paulMJD- mr. keating feels that the current situation is too

paulMJD- mr. keating feels that the current situation is too emotionaly charged for Cert of Rehab.at this current time. Advises me to create a working relation with my current internest,Dr. Rich, and create a relation with a psychiatrist , as well .Their part of the Cleveland Cliinic network, as well as Dr. Fong, a neurologiist Also, a local Warren,Oh, neurologist services are bbeing solicited ; given some time, these will hopefully become our expert witnesses. Since some time will pass to establish my veracity to all concerned,iWe (he) are moving to shift my 1st class, match built,long battlerifles into my 25 year old, ex-Trumbull co Oh., deputy sherriff ,FFL holder friends BATF-E logs and into his vault, to keep them from being pilfered by the sheriffs dept. They absolutely have to be drooling over those rifles, make no mistake.My buddys knows their ways. Need court order to make transfer to friend, friend knows judge, both have mutual respect one another. Friend also has sold every patrolman and detective in the Warren, Ohio police dept., as well as ditto the county sheriffs dept. AT LEAST ONE FIREARM. sgnal- leave my longrifles and authentic Kentucky lomg rifle alone. Hope they respond to the request.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

I will let Paul know that your question is available for him. He will see it when he next checks his email.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your update. I apologize for the delay as there have been some technical issues that have slowed responses.

The attorney is making the right move to get the firearms transferred to his care, but you need to make sure he gives you a written contract that he is holding the guns in trust and he will not sell or transfer them without your express written consent to protect you from him taking the guns and getting rid of them.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO XXXXX CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law