Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Cannot pay back loan to business that we borrowed for our business

Cannot pay back loan to business that we borrowed for our business ,the interest they are charging was to be on 25,000 they rolled over previous loan and interest twice when it should have been total loan of 30,000 and they have pay back of 62,000 and when could not pay they took money from accounts anyway we had to close accounts, know they have attorney calling us ,what should we do?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Aside from paying off the debt, the only way to get rid of it is to file bankruptcy and have this debt discharged through your plan. If you don't get you a discharge from this debt via bankruptcy, then the creditor can come after you, and even sue to obtain a judgment.