TexLaw, Attorney
Experience:  Lead trial/International commercial attorney licensed 11 yrs

Hello, how do I find out, what name and who to serve for a

Hello, how do I find out, what name and who to serve for a small claim.
The Red Roof Inn San francisco

What is the address of the Red Roof Inn?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not been able to locate any records which would be able to help you. All the public information that I can locate on this address does not disclose the owner's name.

Your best bet would be to contact Red Roof Inn corporate headquarters and ask for the name of the franchisor who owns the Red Roof Inn at the address.

They are called:
Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport XXXXXBURLINGAME, CA 94010 US(NNN) NNN-NNNN- (RRI228)

Try contacting the following person and asking them for the corporate name of the owner of the above location.

Scott Pokorny
Lakeville, MN (NNN) [email protected]

Once you get the corporate name, you will need to look them up on the California Secretary of State's website at:

What you will looking for is the agent for service of process, which is the address you will use for suing the owner.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've been having the same issue. Is there a County Dept. that provides this type of info for the San Francisco County business

There is a registration for fictitious business names in San Francisco and in San Mateo county. I've already checked both of these sites and they do not have any information on the location.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, if my agent of service is located in Sacramento, Ca, do I file in that court
or do I file in the city of the incident, which is San Francisco ?
You found it! May I ask how?

File in San Francisco, but have the agent served in Sacramento.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, at what cost pertaining to this issue can I ask additional questions

Additional questions need to be submitted as a new question unless you are asking about serving your lawsuit. If you are asking about serving your lawsuit, you may submit the question here and simply press accept or rate the answer after I answer it. This will charge you the same amount as you were originally charged.