Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

can someone provide me with the state statute for ohio for

can someone provide me with the state statute for ohio for conspiracy under the civil practice.

RayAnswers :

Thanks for your question and good evening.

RayAnswers :

In Ohio civil liability for conspiracy arises when two or more persons conspire to do an unlawful act and injury is caused to another from the commission of that act. The liability for civil conspiracy is damages.

The elements of a civil conspiracy are:

• two or more persons;
  • unlawful objective to be achieved;
  • an agreement on the objective or means to achieve the objective;
  • one or more overt acts in furtherance of the conspiracy; and
  • a resulting injury or damages.

Here is the Ohio statute for civil conspiracy.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.34

It has been my pleasure to assist you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

I hope that you will be so kind as to leave a positive rating. If you do have any additional questions about my answer please click the "Continue Conversation Link" so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. Please be aware that any rating of 1 or 2 is reflected as a negative rating and I receive no credit for my answers.

This communication does not establish an attorney client relationship here.Information provided is not legal advice. Rather it is simply general information.

RayAnswers41408.1873382176
RayAnswers :

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.34

RayAnswers :

Reference..

RayAnswers :

The elements of an action for civil conspiracy are the formation and operation of the conspiracy and damage resulting to plaintiff from an act or acts done in furtherance of the common design. . . . In such an action the major significance of the conspiracy lies in the fact that it renders each participant in the wrongful act responsible as a joint tortfeasor for all damages ensuing from the wrong, irrespective of whether or not he was a direct actor and regardless of the degree of his activity.'' (Doctors' Co. v. Superior Court (1989) 49 Cal.3d 44, citing Mox Incorporated v. Woods (1927) 202 Cal. 675, 677-78.)' (Id. at 511.)

RayAnswers :

Thanks again for letting me help you tonight.